Find out how collaborative law can benefit you and your family. Contact Linda Miller today.
Important ways that Linda J. Miller’s experienced collaborative law practice can work for you include:
- It can result in less stress.
- It can resolve your differences in a more cost efficient manner.
- It gives you the power over your own decisions.
- It gives you a voice in the process.
- It encourages open, rational discussion.
- It establishes a tone of teamwork for your future.
- It encourages a spirit of cooperation.
A definitive conclusion to your divorce could await you in a courtroom — but so could heartbreak and needless expense. You can avoid that tension and friction, and still have an attorney there to protect your rights by using the collaborative law approach. Your rights and your interests will be protected in what many clients find to be a more positive and optimistic setting.
Contact Linda J. Miller, Attorney at Law, in Columbus
This respected, Ohio-educated lawyer’s use of the collaborative process has paved the way for progress for families just like yours. Contact Linda Miller from wherever you are in central Ohio, toll-free: 888-475-6218.